Providing therapy in an online format can be an advantage for many clients who tend to be comfortable communicating online (through texting, social media, or video chat) and may be more willing to talk with a therapist this way than in person.
Online therapy is an option for all clients. It is not always easy to get to an office appointment with our busy lives and the hope is that providing this service will help streamline your treatment. Online therapy can also be good in instances like inclement weather, sick kids, car trouble etc.
I provide sessions using a secure HIPAA compliant video platform.
I am currently licensed to provide online therapy to clients residing in Kansas and Missouri.
If you are interested in online therapy please feel free to reach out to discuss your options.
COVID 19 UPDATE:
For in person sessions, my office will follow precautions to protect my clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus. For the immediate future, I will require a consent to meet in person.
- Office seating in the office has been arranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Masks are required. I can provide masks to clients who need them
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in my office
- I have the ability to open an office door and allow for fresh air to circulate during the session
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in my office and to allow for enough time to sanitize and clean the office
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until their scheduled appointment time.
- All areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.